Accountant (international company)
The Accountant will work under the direct guidance and supervision of the Finance Manager and the main role is to provide support to Company’s Finance Department.
- Check correctness of invoices (content, format, rates etc.) and contact suppliers to ask for corrections when necessary.
- Check all the expenditure claims from employees and ensuring that all the documents are original and valid, then requests for further approvals according to internal policies.
- Update in the Document Management System (Documenta): invoices, payment orders, bank statements, residency certificates, fiscal statements and any other accounting documents.
- Distribute invoices and collect payment approvals from relevant budget owners.
- Prepare online payments and take all measures to ensure the correctness of the payments submitted for approval: collect internal approvals, cross check payment details (bank account etc.) with invoice, contract, excel database, phone calls.
- Book invoices, bank statements, expense reports, petty cash etc. in the accounting system (CIEL).
- Update various excel files referring to: payments, invoices, loans etc.
- Perform reconciliations to ensure correctness of company’s accounting records.
- Assist in implementing the internal procedures and maintaining the internal controls.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Archive accounting documents.
- Fill, submit, withdraw documents to/from ANAF, INSSE, BNR or other authorities.
- Assist at inventory procedure of company’s assets.
- Assist at external/internal financial audits.
- Various other duties as required.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- Experience in a similar position, preferably 2-3 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably from the Academy of Economic Studies Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good understanding of the Romanian GAAP.
- Minimum knowledge of Romanian fiscal legislation.
- Excellent organizing abilities; Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with CIEL V7 is a plus.
- Working schedule: 8:30 – 17:30
- Location: Calea Floreasca, District, Bucharest
- Net salary: 3500 – 4000 LEI depending on level of expertise
- Life and Health insurance Medical subscription to Regina Maria
- International environment