Business Consultant – Core Banking
This role shall be responsible for providing high level application and banking support leveraging on expertise in one or more banking areas (Retail, Credit, Accounting, Trade Finance, Treasury, etc.) throughout all functional stages of Temenos T24 TRANSACT products implementation projects.
The Business Consultant shall also be required to travel to our projects depending on business needs.
Responsible for all business consultancy related tasks that are part of T24 TRANSACT implementation projects:
- Analyze client business requirements and benchmark them to T24 TRANSACT products features;
- Review client organization, processes and workflows and propose changes to maximize the benefit from T24 TRANSACT;
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project;
- Define, validate and document customization needs for T24 TRANSACT as per agreed business requirements;
- Perform the configuration of T24 TRANSACT through the definition of static data and parameters’ configurations;
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Prepare and deliver Training to Bank’ users.
Qualifications & Experience
- In depth understanding of system and banking processes on one of the areas like Retail, Credits, Accounting, Trade Finance, Treasury, Asset Management, Securities;
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications;
- 2 years’ of related work experience in banking/finance software consultancy, preferably with T24 TRANSACT would be an advantage;
- Understanding of Projects Implementation Methodology would be an advantage;
- Language skills: Must be fluent in English (verbal and written) and French (optionally). Additional language skills would be of benefit.
- This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs’ end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these;
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines on flexible hours and to travel abroad;
- Show “Can do” attitude, good interpersonal skills and assertiveness.
Please ensure that all your personal, academic and professional details are up to date. Any incomplete application will not be considered.
We reserve the right not to appoint anyone following this advert.