Manage all aspects of Distributors development in the geographical area assigned (Romania, Slovenia, Croatia & Bosnia) and support concerning administration, accounting, IT and logistics.
Head office in Bucharest. Reporting to Finance manager.
- Coach and provide administrative support to Distributors in all matters concerning personnel administration (social security, insurance) VAT administration, insurance matters and all other issues arising with local and federal authorities.
- Train and coach Distributors on logistics and order handling.
- To ensure that Distributors receive adequate IT support and that they fully understand the distributor package and make the best possible use of it.
- Organize and manage performing hot-line for easy and quick action in case of computer problems.
- Assist Distributors in accounting matters and make sure that weekly closing are performed on a timely basis.
- Supervise Distributor profitability and initiate corrective measures in the distributorships that perform below standard.
- Participate in the implementation of sales, recruiting, promote-out etc. promotions and their respective evaluation
- Ensure collection of Account receivable from Distributors
- Ensure good cash management in Distributorships in particular in terms of inventory and receivable management.
- Ensure good communication with other departments
- Train new Distributors in administration according to company guidelines and ensure that training manual is kept up to date.
- Collaborate and participate on specific tasks according to management decisions such as Distributor meetings, events, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Formal degree in Finance or Economics with minimum 2 years’ experience in auditing or in similar positions in organization based on distributors (franchising etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong communicator both internally and externally.
- Strong skills in planning, organizing and risk management.
- High computer proficiency, especially using MS Excel.
- English knowledge required.
- Travelling internationally 50% of the time.
Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
Innovation Management: is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has a good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
Working conditions & package:
- Full time job
- Working schedule: 09:00 – 18:00
- Labor contract on unlimited duration
- Meal vouchers
- Medical, accident and life insurance
- Fitness card
- Mobile phone
- Company car with fuel card
- Discount on Company’s Products