Position Objective: creation, development and implementation of all Promotions and Programs including budgeting, motivational promotions and programs for all levels of the sales force in the areas of sales, recruiting, promoting, productivity and activity.
- Oversee the administration processes for the creation, implementation and analysis of all promotions and programs for all levels of the sales force consistent with Company strategy and profitable for both the Company and Distributors.
- Work with leaders in other functions to ensure salesforce promotional plan ıncludıng incentive trips and events flow fits into overall company strategies.
- Create a proposal of a communication plan for monthly salesforce promotions in line with TEAM HQ guidance and Company strategy including briefing all support material for SF promotion and other relevant channels.
- Create and Follow up on cost calculations for all promotions and post analyses after promotion period.
- Participate and assist in distributors and salesforce events and meetings.
- Prepare and provide training sessions for sales force to support selected KPIs in line with company strategy.
- Regular follow up discussion with the Sales Force to collect ideas for future business opportunities.
- Others tasks as assigned by Head of Marketing.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in business or marketing preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing or sales field
- Direct sales experience, sales force experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must
- Customer Focus
- Timely Decision Making
- Innovation Management
Working conditions & package:
- Full time job
- Location: Bucharest, Unirii Square area
- Working schedule: 09:00 – 18:00
- Labor contract on unlimited duration
- Salary (±1000 EUR net) according to experience
- Meal vouchers
- Medical, accident and life insurance
- Fitness card
- Contribution for transportation (150 lei/month)
- Discount on Company’s Products