Position: Regional Account Manager
Reports to: Commercial Director
Area: Bucharest, 3rd and 4th Districts
Purpose of the Position:
Within this critical role, you will be given the opportunity to identify potential new customers and strategically manage and develop your overall sales portfolio. You’ll be provided the resources needed to differentiate yourself and company products in ways that provide innovative packaging solutions to your customers.
What you will do:
– Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals as determined by sales budgets and forecasts, with a focus on profitable volume growth and increasing operating profit margins.
– Define and execute business strategies for profitably growing existing business and generating new business. Qualifies and develops new business opportunities within territory. Closes new business opportunities to assure goal attainment.
– Co-lead key sales initiatives for larger accounts or strategic accounts. Coordinate with other Sales and Marketing personnel as needed.
– Develop strong client relationships over time that provides significant input to planning company product, price and strategies.
– Demonstrate personal commitment to self-development of selling skills in the areas of priority setting, negotiating and problem solving.
– Provide analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
– Consult with management to provide accurate market feedback, pricing input and recommendations on RFPs that contribute to account profitability and volume forecasts outlined for the year.
What we are looking for:
– Minimum five (5) years of business to business (B2B) sales experience.
– Experience with the sales function at a manufacturing site.
– Superb sales, customer service, administrative and verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong business and financial background and be process and results-driven.
– Self-starter and strong self-motivation.
– Strong English and MS Office skills.
– Valid driving license and availability to travel extensively.
What we offer:
– Attractive professional and personal development opportunities.
– You will be part of a dynamic & performance oriented team.
– Stability of the job.
– Modern work conditions and instruments.
– You will have access to an international network of corrugated cardboard packaging specialists.
– You will take part in complex and challenging projects and you will have the satisfaction for a rewarding work that stretches your skills.
– You will be involved in CSR projects. Some of the things we care about are protecting the environment, circular economy, children’s health and well-being.
– Access to technical and soft skills training.
– Attractive compensation package (salary + sales bonuses + many other benefits).