Specialist Payroll & Administrare Personal (part-time)
- Utilizes project cost estimates to resource load project schedules and gain alignment with estimated scope of work and the project schedule.
- Examines and adopts the technical and economic requirements and procedures applicable to assigned projects
- Performs staffing limitation checks to validate schedule durations and ensures resource-leveling supports the project strategy.
- Evaluates project deviations to assess schedule impact for proper decision making and recovery plans.
- Works with cost management to gain alignment when forecasting schedule completion dates.
- Assists the Project Manager in preparation of spreadsheets
- Comparing foresight data to the real situation and providing information for making decisions
- Communicates to the hierarchic superior and the Project responsible the delays or budget overruns in the project development
- Preparing reports on the state of execution of the activities according to the requirements of the project
- Checks the deadlines on the execution and delivery of projects
- Follows proper preparation of the documentation necessary for the assigned projects
- Develops and maintains comprehensive integrated master project schedules
- Be aware of the importance of the activity carried on for the good of the organization
- Use only plans, instructions, procedures and documents reviewed, updated and approved
- Maintains schedule during the project life cycle monitoring progress and incorporating modifications where changes in the original scope occur or delays are encountered.
- Leads project teams in forecasting schedule challenges and offers analyses and solutions to complete the project on schedule.
- Performs critical path analysis to determine problem areas in regards to project schedule and resource overloads and offers alternative courses of action to the project team.
- Applies established schedule management practices to ascertain critical schedule issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist project management team in preparation of all Project Controls reports including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, progress reporting, change management and various reporting for management.
- Promote collaborative information sharing with Team-members and Contractors
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff at all levels
- Extensive knowledge and ability to select/apply resource monitoring and control techniques such as network scheduling, computer scheduling techniques, as well as an understanding of the nature of process systems.
- Highly proficient in using particularly Primavera
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.