For our Client, a global biopharma company with operations in more than 40 countries we are looking for a competent, positive and friendly Office Assistant / Receptionist (full time) to join the team as soon as possible.
Reports to: HR Manager
- Very good command of English (written & spoken)
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Dynamic, smart, positive
- Responsible, organized, meticulous
First contact for external stakeholders
- Welcome visitors
- Receive / send correspondence and distribute it to the right departments
- Answer calls and provide the right information
General office administration
- Order stationary articles
- Order lunch to the catering company
- Order all necessary goods for cafeteria: cleaning products, coffee, water, etc.
- Back up in the relation with the building administration
- Receive, register, scan, archive company’s documents such as invoiced, contracts etc.
Support for HR & IT dep
- Offers support to the HR Manager on any administrative HR or IT issues
- Initial period – 3/6 months (with possibility to be prolonged)
- Working schedule: full-time 09:00 – 17:30
- Central Location: Floreasca area
- Remuneration package:
- salary according to experience
- 1 meal per day paid by the company
- private medical subscription at Regina Maria Health Clinic
- life insurance etc.