We now have an exciting opportunity for a position in our Neurology Business Unit, field based, located in Iasi covering Moldova area.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for building a strong collaborative relationship with Heath Care Professionals as well as for implementing optimal communication solutions.
- Acts as single point of contact for Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Defines and executes an impactful tactical plan within territory of responsibility.
- Identifies and analyzes medical, scientific and therapeutic area opportunities and problems, and make proposals for appropriate improvements.
- Acts as a subject area expert and creates awareness of patient journeys, unmet needs and therapeutic area-related topics.
- Monitors changes and trends in health ecosystems, policy and legislation using a broad range of sources, and approaches and considers how these impacts the business.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of partnerships and novel ways of interacting with stakeholders.
- Identifies networking opportunities to enhance the value offering to patients.
- Manages available resources and processes needed to secure them and considers patient value when making resource decisions.
- Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within the assigned territory.
- Establishing multi-channel stakeholder communication
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- University Degree, preferably in the medical field
- Relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to establish successful networks.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- High levels of impact and influence – both internal and external across different functions.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving ability, customer focus.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude that seeks to identify innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) with individuals with different cultural, professional and academic backgrounds, including the ability to simplify complex issues.
- Languages: English (good proficiency level).
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results.