Location: Brasov/Arges area
Covered area: BV, AG, DB, OT, GJ, VL
Covered area: DJ, AG, DB, OT, GJ, VL
Our Client Company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. The Company, recently recognized as the best employer with the Cogent Life Science Awards, is a fast-growing global company with an investment of more than 25% of revenue in cutting-edge scientific research to meet unmet patient needs. They have a passionate, long-term commitment to discovering and developing innovative medicines that transform the lives of people with severe diseases.
The Key Account is responsible for building a strong collaborative relationship with Heath Care Professionals as well as for implementing optimal communication solutions.
- Acts as single point of contact for Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Defines and executes an impactful tactical plan within territory of responsibility.
- Identifies and analyzes medical, scientific and therapeutic area opportunities and problems, and make proposals for appropriate improvements.
- Acts as a subject area expert and creates awareness of patient journeys, unmet needs and therapeutic area-related topics.
- Monitors changes and trends in health ecosystems, policy and legislation using a broad range of sources, and approaches and considers how these impacts the business.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of partnerships and novel ways of interacting with stakeholders.
- Identifies networking opportunities to enhance the value offering to patients.
- Manages available resources and processes needed to secure them and considers patient value when making resource decisions.
- Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within the assigned territory.
- Establishing multi-channel stakeholder communication.
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- University Degree, preferably in the medical/scientific field.
- Relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to establish successful networks.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- High levels of impact and influence – both internal and external across different functions.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving ability, customer focus.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude that seeks to identify innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) with individuals with different cultural, professional and academic backgrounds, including the ability to simplify complex issues.
- Languages: English (good proficiency level).
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results.