Scope of the job:
Provide a day-to-day HSE service that is effective and suitable to support Projects/office HSE objectives. Provide regular, reliable data for the purposes of monitoring HSE performance.
• Provide day- day to HSE support in accordance with designated areas of responsibility.
• Assist in developing required HSE documentation for Projects / Proposals
• Assist in developing HSE MS documents (Procedures/ Guidelines etc.,) for the designated area of responsibility.
• Assistance in the implementation of HSE MS component of designated area of responsibility.
• Participate in hazard identification and risk assessment processes in designated areas of responsibility and implementation of appropriate control measures to reduce the risks to ALARP.
• Participate in compliance assurance audits, inspections, performance meetings, etc.
• Provide input to the HSE component of the action tracking system.
• Ensure Corporate Objectives, Policies and Procedures are implemented in designated areas of responsibility.
• Ensure HSE requirements are communicated to all relevant personnel in designated areas of responsibility and verify compliance by all appropriate means (meetings, inspections, monitoring, and audits).
• Participate in Incident investigations when necessary
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees as required.
• Promote HSE awareness through participating in HSE awareness campaigns
• Conduct site visits to provide support to the projects when required.
• Carry out other related tasks as advised by the supervisor
• High School or university degree
• IOSH/NEBOSH Certificate
• 4 years of HSE experience preferably Oil & Gas
• Romanian Safety Certificate (80 hrs)
• Good communication skills in English: Speaking, Reading & Writing
• Computer literate.
• Valid BOSIET certificate.
• Valid Offshore Medical certificate.