Gas Marketing Manager
Reporting to CEO the Gas Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the sale of gas, on behalf of the Company as operator and its partners as co-ventures, from the Project.
The main interfaces to be managed are as follows:
- the Gas Sales Agreement with Buyer Engie
- the Gas Agency Agreement with Engie as Agent for providing any obligation gas on the local platform
- all the offtake requirements with Transgaz
- any ongoing gas related issues with ANRE
- the coordination of the above activities with the Company’s 2 Joint Venture partners
- issues arising from the sale of gas under the Syndicated loan agreement with Lender Banks
- answering questions and providing analyses and recommendations to senior management, the board and partners
- liaising with the Company operations and finance groups to ensure optimal sales processes are achieved
The Gas Manager will be the sole accountable resource in the Company for undertaking these activities and must have a strong background in day to day gas trading and annual, monthly and day ahead planning in Romania as well as having the ability to maintain close operational interfaces with Transgaz. The Gas Marketing Manager must have the ability to work with all the diverse groups mentioned above on a working level and with senior executives.
In addition to the above requirements the Gas Marketing Manager may also be involved in new business opportunity investigations particularly in relation to marketing and selling of gas.
- gas sales on trading platforms – we need someone who has actually moved/traded natural gas either as a buyer of the gas or a seller of gas
- a hands on person with excellent communication skills at all levels of interaction
- proficiency in English