Responsabil Standarde Tehnice, Autorizatii, Audit
Work place: Constanta
Minimal professional qualifications: Formal higher education
Experience: Minimum 5 year experience
- Receive, record, identify, review, elaborate, distribute, multiply documents, drawings in accordance with the standard procedures of the Integrated Management System
- Perform edits and ask for approval of documents prior to official transmittal/ distribution
- Prepare documents for submission/ shipment
- Distribute internally controlled copies of documentation so that the latest revision is made available to all departments/ divisions.
- Distribute internally or externally controlled copies of documentation so that company or subcontractors’ documents are transmitted within agreed timescales and according to the distribution matrix, maintaining information confidentiality.
- Create archive with all project related documents
- Liaise with IT to provide access to documents/ records only to authorized personnel according to their responsibilities and specific duties, after prior discussion with superior
- Collaborate with all departments involved in project development.
- To be familiar with, respect and actively participate in the implementation of the company Integrated Management System and of the established quality objectives.
- To actively contribute to the improvement of the company management system
- To use only the latest versions of approved documents, plans, instructions, procedures
- To inform superiors with respect to non-conformities, incidents, etc
- To participate and lend support any time audits are carried out
- To ensure accuracy of data
- To control the handling of general, project related and eventually confidential correspondences
- To edit/ format documents as per document control guidelines and approved templates.
- To check/validate/verify all documentation, including correct numbering, revisions, status, format, title and legibility- Issue of standard and ad-hoc reports and registers
- To assist in the development of standard process descriptions and documents commonly use in proposals, projects, operations, HSE and engineering
- Communicate document management issues
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly, ensuring these reflect accurate attribute and current document status
- Ensure the effective application of the Project document management processes, procedures, coding standards and tools
- Document Number, Revision Coding, Revision Status allocation
- To maintain a clean and safe work area
- Responsibility for the overall health, safety and welfare of self, colleagues and subordinates.
- Undertake ad-hoc administration support tasks and activities, as required.