For our Client, a global biopharma company with operations in more than 40 countries we are looking for a competent, positive and friendly Assistant Manager (full time) to join the team as soon as possible.
Reports to: Regulatory Manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on administrative tasks
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Have the ability to handle diverse activities, projects and people at one time
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Show willingness to learn and have an adaptable personality
- Be motivated, reliable and with a positive attitude
- Be open to feedback and proactively seeking it
- Administrative support to Established Brands team
- Organize big medical events at national & mainly international level for the team and business partners: congresses, travels, master class, summits, courses, internal meetings, product launches etc.
- Organize all participants’ travel arrangements: airplane tickets, transfers, train etc.; coordinate all participants’ accommodation process.
- Collaborate with travel agencies for organizing events
- Administrate the contracts with doctors and suppliers: sponsorship, speaker contracts etc.
- On request, offer administrative support to other departments
- Offer business support for the team by elaboration specific reports
- Maintain a permanent contact with direct manager
- Administer promotional materials
- Offer administrative support for Supply Chain Manager
- Be part of a collaborative team and enjoy the support of your peers in a positive atmosphere
- Make use of your excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure effective and timely output in an independent way
- Be proactive and efficient in the management of your activities and contribution to key projects
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in exchanges with stakeholders
- Show diplomacy and a good team spirit
- Initial period – 3/6 months (to be prolonged)
- Working schedule: full-time 09:00 – 17:30
- Central Location: Floreasca area
- Remuneration package:
- salary according to experience
- 1 meal per day paid by the company
- private medical subscription at Regina Maria Health Clinic
- life insurance etc.
- annual performance bonuses